The ConnectALL license is based on the number of server connections. Adding more than the allotted number of server connections, and/or enabling more than the number of licensed app-links will violate ConnectALL's EULA.
Please ensure that you uploaded the received license (either trial or production) in only one server of ConnectALL, and not in multiple servers of ConnectALL. Please request help from the support team. i.e., create a ticket in our support portal if there is a need to upload the license to multiple servers.
To upload a new license:
- Click the cog wheel icon on the right side of the navigation bar and click License.
- Individual application level license support is available.
- If you are not able to save a new license, please verify if the CONNECTALL_HOME environment is properly set to a writable folder.
- To load a license,
- Click the Upload New License Button. Your local drive will be displayed.
- Select the license files that you have purchased from ConnectALL.
- Once selected, click Open to load the license file into the platform.
Valid license filenames are as follows:
|Rally\CA Agile Central Software||rally.key|
|Cherwell Service Management||cherwell.key|
|IBM Rational ClearCase||clearcase.key|
|IBM Rational ClearQuest||clearquest.key|
|IBM Rational Doors||doors.key|
|IBM Rational DOORS||doors.key|
|IBM Rational Team Concert||rtc.key|
|Microfocus ALM Octane||octane.key|
|Microfocus ALM/ Quality Centre||hp.key|
|Microfocus Service Manager||hpsm.key|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM||msdynamicscrm.key|
|Microsoft Project Online||projectserveronline.key|
|Microsoft Project Server||projectserver.key|
|Perforce Helix ALM||p4.key|
|SmartBear QA Complete||qacomplete.key|
|Azure DevOps Server||tfs.key|
Note: If you are importing a ConnectALL core license, the license file name will be connectallCore.key.
Once you upload a license, it will be displayed as shown below along with the validity period and issue details. Click on the dustbin icon to delete any existing license.
A group license is supported in all ConnectALL versions. Below are the important features of the licensing model.
- Individual application-level licenses do not always need to be uploaded separately. (For ex:) Jira.key, hp.key, etc.
- You can request a group license for ConnectALL which will support multiple applications. A "connectall.key" will be provided or uploaded to the cloud, based on the request. A single "connectall.key" can hold multiple applications.
- Group level license support can also be provided.
(For ex:) You have TestGroup1 and TestGroup2, but you want to only allow users in TestGroup1 to configure application links in Jira and QC and only allow users in TestGroup2 to configure application links in Jira and TFS. A group license feature can support this.
If it is not possible to use other browsers, please follow the below steps in IE11 to upload the license.
- Press F12 which will open up a popup or a new window or a new tab.
- On the right-hand side, an option to select or switch to other versions of IE will be available.
- Select 10 (IE10) and do not close the popup.
- The ConnectALL window would be refreshed. Now, again try with Upload License button. The window to select the file will be opened.