IBM Rational Team Concert
ConnectALL allows you to integrate with Atlassian HipChat to notify users about certain events and manage application links from chat apps.
- Glance of application links
- Sidebar displays the application links details and it status
- Notifications about Sync Failure, Conflicts, Application Outage, and ConnectALL DB outage
Other chat apps on our road map are Slack, Yammer etc.
- JDK 7 bundled in the installer
- PostgreSQL installation wizard
- Add Mule startup service
Configuration is made easy by selecting connection details from a library of existing connections.
Database Schema Changes
- CA-1948 - JDK Bundling in the installer
- CA-1967 - Test Steps sync support for TFS and Seapine
- CA-1922 - TimeZone difference has to be adjusted when syncing DateTime fields
- CA-1951 - Add Mule service startup in the installation
- CA-1923 - Sync Comment author from QC to JIRA without value mapping
- CA-1925 - Support for PostgreSQL in installer
- CA-1845 - Enhance license expiry notification
- CA-2135 - Rally Issue Links: Get Issue Links based on linked fields in rally record
- CA-1059 - Reuse connections so url and userid/password is typed in only once
- CA-1944 - HipChat Installer development
- CA-1944 - Manage HipChat connections
- CA-1959 - Display application link details in HipChat sidebar
- CA-1947 - Trigger HipChat notifications
- CA-1830 - ConnectAll to support move issues from one project in JIRA to another project in JIRA similar to JAM
- CA-2121 - JIRA CA Plugin support for JIRA v7
- CA-2071 - ConnectAll to support multiple instances of Zephyr 4 Jira test configurations
- CA-2087 - ConnectAll to support Value Mapping similar to JAM
- CA-2073 - Test Steps support for custom mapping of test step grid columns
- CA-2074 - Test Steps: Ordering and Duplication to be avoided when syncing test steps to Jira
- CA-1958 - Paths added to .profile for each install
- CA-1899 - DoorsNG - Number field cannot be synced from DoorsNG to JIRA.
- CA-1914 - Salesforce - Unable to Connect salesforce after modifying organization Id
- CA-1920 - SSL Import - UI Issues
- CA-1921 - Bulk Link Configuration - UI Issues
- CA-2194 - Failed to sync the linking between JIRA and RALLY defects
- CA-2250 - Wiki conversion from HTML, results in unexpected "/" characters in the result
- CA-2253 - QC Comments are duplicated if they have HTML tags in the comment body.
- CA-2154 - Bulk Link Configuration - Advanced Value Mapping and Field Level Sync options are not displayed properly.
- CA-2155 - Bulk Link Configuration - Unable to add new field mapping when configuring one app link only.
- CA-2156 - Bulk Link Configuration - After removing an existing field mapping, the corresponding fields are not returned to the available fields grid.
- CA-2157 - Bulk Link Configuration - Unable to configure value mapping for new field mapping.
- CA-2161 - JIRA-TFS2013 Issue linking is not working
- CA-2076 - Comments Update Parsing: Comments in QC are deleted, when a syncing a record from Jira to QC after a sync error
- CA-2137 - Unable to configure JIRA multi project application links
- CA-2147 - Advanced Value Mapping - Should not be able to enter text in the advanced value mapping field for drop-down field.
- CA-2148 - Advanced Value Mapping - The "Enable Advanced Value Mapping" field should be hidden when selecting "Import Values" or "Export Values" radio button.
- CA-2149 - Advanced Value Mapping - Clicking "Save Mappings" button changes the sync direction from uni-direction to bi-direction.
- CA-2174 - HipChat: NON-ADMIN user cannot load app links
- CA-2262 - MSSQL - Failed to CREATE TABLE hipchat_details
- CA-2263 - Oracle - Could not execute the script ConnectAllSchema_Oracle.sql
- CA-2258 - RTC - Only the first line RTC Discussion is synced to JIRA Comments
- CA-2257 - RTC - Unexpected HTML tags are synced from JIRA description to RTC
- CA-2259 - DoorsNG - Cannot sync issue lining from DoorsNG to JIRA
- CA-1711 - Links created with user 'admin' is not visible to user 'Admin'
- CA-2192 - Seapine: NPE when destination application do not have metadata key for "Project"
- CA-2180 - Test Steps - Sync failed when the property values have applink name.
- CA-2178 - Bulk Link Configuration - The Unexpected error is thrown when saving the advanced field mapping for the fields of Text type.
- CA-2173 - Rally Issue Linking: Creating links from Feature to Feature and Defect to Story linking is failing
- CA-2177 - Bulk Link Configuration - "Value Mapping" popup cannot display the previously configured advanced value mapping for the New field of Text type.
- CA-2179 - Bulk Link Configuration - Unable to remove advanced value mapping.
- CA-2196 - SERVICENOW: unable to connect SERVICENOW when creating the app link
- CA-2184 - Reuse Connections - The "reuse connection" icon is visible for CONTRIBUTOR role
- CA-2203 - Salesforce - Issue linking is synced wrong between JIRA and Salesforce
- CA-2199 - Salesforce: Update Record Link is creating new record, instead of updating the existing
- CA-2204 - The date synced from Seapine to Jira is one day before the date entered.
- CA-2188 - Test Steps: Conflict occurs on "Test Description" field.
- CA-2117 - Multiple lines of RTC description will be synced to JIRA as blank.
- CA-2242 - Duplicate comment is created after moving issue from one JIRA project to another JIRA project.
- CA-945 - Bug : Jira - Rally Multi-line comments formatting is not working
- CA-2271 - Danish characters not shown correctly in ALM Description