- IBM DOORS NG
- Salesforce CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Conflict management strategy - Field Level
Conflict Management Strategy can be specified at field level.
No individual licenses required to integrate each application type. A single license file contains keys for purchased application types such as JIRA, HP ALM, TFS, DOORS etc.
Log watcher improvements
New options are introduced to navigate to the log file path easily from GUI. Advanced configuration helps us to narrow down the log files selection and this configuration is persisted through out the session.
JIRA Add-on renders TFS changelist
This plugin is extended to render commit details from Microsoft TFS when they are integrated with JIRA. The content will be rendered as an issue tab panel in JIRA.
Database Schema Changes
- CA-1444 DOORS NG Connector Development
- CA-764 Implement Salesforce connector
- CA-1534 MS Dynamics Connector Development
- CA-1612 Single license for ConnectAll
- CA-796 Conflict resolution by field.
- CA-923 TFS SCM integration with JIRA
- CA-1860 Display conflict management option in View Application Link - View Mapping
- CA-1797 TFS 2015 Upgrade
- CA-1720 Windows Authentication Implementation for Project Server Adapter
- CA-1679 Monitor Logs - Provide an option to save the log file path
- CA-1666 CA License Expiry - Detailed information should be printed in the logs
- CA-1833 HTML format support for custom fields in JIRA
- CA-1859 Load version throwing error after modifying the URL
- CA-1908 CA single license - license renewal notification received multiple times
- CA-1857 Not able to select sync direction when trying to add field in Field Mapping
- CA-1824 Not able to select the sync direction in field and value mapping
- CA-1793 Salesforce - multiselect field cannot by synced.
- CA-1792 Salesforce - Unable to create applications link to sync data b/n 2 salesforce organizations
- CA-1782 MS Dynamics - Unfriendly comment user is synced from MS Dynamics to QC.
- CA-1781 MS Dynamics - Failed to sync new record from QC to Dynamics CRM.
- CA-1780 MS Dynamics - No default field mapping defined for the applink created btw MS Dynamics & QC.
- CA-1779 MS Dynamics - Duplicate cases are linked to a case after sync'ing the issue link from Jira.
CA-1872 MS Dynamics CRM – Failed to sync some status between JIRA to Dynamics CRM.
- CA-1778 Dynamics - the format of Description is lost after sychronization.
CA-1862 Dynamics CRM - Unable to sync DateTime value from Dynamics to QC.
CA-1861 Dynamics CRM - The case title synced to QC contains unexpected html codes.
- CA-1777 Salesforce - CaseType cannot be synced to JIRA without default mapping.
- CA-1770 Conflict Notification - The application info gets reversed if the master app at field level is different than the master app defined at applink level.
- CA-1767 First In & Last In strategies - An error occurs while arising alarm on Conflict.
- CA-1766 The conflict alarm is disabled for the new applink by default even though the Conflict Alarm is turned on in configuration.
- CA-1755 CA installer (Windows 32bit) - Tomcat service cannot start with an warning.
- CA-1754 Sync status to custom field in JIRA-to-JIRA failed
- CA-1712 Unable to check-in QC requirements from JIRA
- CA-1719 JIRA Comments not syncing after installing the JIRA Comments plugin
- CA-1706 Sync attachment as url not working
- CA-1601 Update Parsing Logic with timeformat in comment date is not parsed properly
CA-1866 DoorsNG - Failed to sync JIRA records to DoorsNG with Date or DateTime field mapping.
CA-1905 Failed to install ConnectAll against Oracle database
CA-1906 Installer - Cannot login after installing with separated MS-SQL database
CA-1907 Installation - The name of CAMule service is wrong spelled.
- CA-1769 Conflict resolution by field - The "Field Mapping" section on applink detail page should display a column to show the conflict strategy defined for each field
- CA-1785 Bulk Link Configuration - Clicking "chain" link in "Field Mapping" section cannot display the value mappings defined.
- CA-1828 Bulk Link Configuration - CA throws an unexpected error when trying to edit value mapping.
- CA-1864 Found directional is not appropriate while loading default mapping in clearquest to JIRA
- CA-1867 Conflict Management option in View Mapping - Cannot distinguish source/destination app is set as Master if the applink is using 2 apps of same type.
- CA-1890 Perforce - No jobs will be synced if setting poll query
- CA-1894 Incorrect directional sync options are available for the field mapping using "_URL" field.
- CA-1895 Incorrect directional sync options are available for the field mapping using "_CONSTANT" field.
- CA-1901 Salesforce - The license validation not working correctly.
- CA-1772 Salesforce number fields cannot be synced
- CA-1775 Salesforce synced datetime are not having appropriate value
- CA-1874 Salesforce Synced date is always one day prior to the one selected
- Doors 9.6.x html formatting in Object Text field is not retained
- Doors 9.5.1 html markup in Object Heading, Object Simple Text fields is synced to plain text fields
- Title field of comments in MS Dynamics CRM cannot be synced
- Timezone conversions are not appropriate when syncing Date-time fields.
- Salesforce Organization Id validation is not triggered when Modifying Application Link.
- Sync will not succeed when destination fields are mapped to _CONSTANT in Perforce.
- DoorsNG Status field cannot be synced from Jira.
- DoorsNG "Requirement Collection" type is not supported.