Support for this ConnectALL version ended in August 2020. Please consider upgrading to our latest version.
Here are some of the key items addressed in Release 2.9.5
- VersionOne Adapter enhanced
- Enhanced to display the user readable id of VersionOne in ConnectALL GUI
- Enhanced to support optionally synchronise descendant projects when a parent project is configured in an Application link
- _URL field support is added to VersionOne Adapter, so that users can configure to synchronise a clickable URL of the VersionOne object to other application.
- Project selection in Entity mapping of VersionOne adapter now displays the tree structured view of Projects to show the hierarchy for user
- Dynamic Record linking feature is enhanced for VersionOne adapter to support configuring user readable id.
- Remedy Adapter enhanced
- Enhanced adapter capability for dynamic look up into People Form for user translations. Thus from now on for dynamic user translations without predefined mapping now Remedy adapter can use either LDAP or Remedy People Form lookup.
- User interface enhancements
- Field mapping configuration now validates for Read Only fields to warn users of inappropriate direction selection.
- Recommended hardening in Tomcat installation for securing the instance from known vulnerabilities are done
- Formally we now support SQL Server 2016
- In addition to the above we have fixed several bugs in the product.