- The alarm notifications feature has been enhanced further. From now on, you will be able to configure each alarm type notification to be separately enabled/disabled for a particular user(s).
- ServiceNow - The ServiceNow adapter has been enhanced to support issue linking. For further information, click here.
- AzureDevOps - Starting from this version, you will be able to map the _URL field of any application to a hyperlinked field in AzureDevOps, and likewise, you can map the _URL field of Azure DevOps to a custom field of any application.
Universal Adapter Enhancements
- Our Universal Adapter is now enhanced to send payload as URL query params for creating and updating records.
- We have introduced a new UI to configure the external application provided API. For more information, click here.
- From this version, you can export a universal adapter configuration along with its spec.
- We now support PATCH ReST calls.
ConnectALL 2.10.1 is available with improvements and bug fixes. For further information about the new version, please contact our support team.
As you may already know, Microsoft is migrating organizations to use the new URL – https://dev.azure.com, for the Azure DevOps (SaaS) connections. To be in sync with that change, ConnectALL will be using this generic URL for all the app-links and will use the Collection/Organization to distinguish between organization and projects. Therefore, for Azure DevOps (SaaS), the collection/organization name will be used to determine the license count, and for on-premise Azure DevOps installations, ConnectALL licensing is per server endpoint.
We are back with our latest version – ConnectALL Version 2.10. With this version, we present you a brand new user interface, packed with powerful new features to help you get the best out of your value stream. In this version, the UI has been completely overhauled keeping in mind the ease of use. Let’s see what has changed. Read on.
Top Navigation Bar
- A re-organized top navigation bar that offers easy access to all the vital options such as Dashboard, Connections, Integrations, Value Stream, and Metrics. Along with this, on the right side of the bar, you will see a group of icons whose functions are listed below:
- Bell icon - Provides access to the Alarms page.
- Lifebuoy Icon - Opens the help content.
- Cog Wheel Icon - Hosts all the advanced configuration options including Database Settings, Universal Adapters, etc.
- User Icon - Provides access to the ‘User Management' page, ‘Change Password' page, and the Logout option.
Brand new Home/Dashboard page
ConnectALL 2.10 has a new Dashboard that doubles up as a control station from where you can effectively monitor your complete value stream. The Dashboard offers:
- The Value Stream layout that is going to be a game-changer for your value stream integration.
- Activity Monitor that offers a snap-shot of real-time synchronization activity.
- Access to logs included in the Manage Scheduled links widget that allows you to view real-time logs directly from the Dashboard.
Value Stream Visualization
The first thing you notice when you open ConnectALL is a visual layout (a part of the Dashboard), that ushers you in. This visual layout is the brainchild of our relentless pursuit to improve your value stream management experience. It helps you by presenting all the connections and app-links in a visual layout, making it easier for anybody to discern them. Needless to say, it enables faster and effective decision making. There is more to it than you see here in the Dashboard. See Value Stream Visualization for more information.
Enhanced Administrative Privileges
The Admin users are granted access to view:
- The reports of the app-links in their group, and
- The Mule logs of the app-links in their group
Any other changes to be noted?
The highlights that you read above are the main changes that you will see in this version. Other than these changes, all the other screens in the ConnectALL UI have gone through a complete makeover and looks refreshingly different but allows you to operate the same way you were operating before.
Will the refreshed UI change the way we use ConnectALL?
Well, it is bringing in a huge change to the user experience. Apart from that, there are not going to be any changes in how you use ConnectALL. The UI has been meticulously redesigned taking in to account all the human factors into consideration. So just use it the way you have been using it.
Thank you for your continued support, and for being a part of the ConnectALL community.