ConnectALL adds the capability to sync records to and from DevOps tools to QMetry with the new QMetry Adapter.
The ConnectALL integration platform interacts with the QMetry application via its ReST API v7.31.
HTTP BASIC ( Works with the API Key)
Sync Issue Linking
Sync Test Steps
- Create an application link between your application to QMetry.
- Enter the connection details for the QMetry adapter. Key-in Username & Password or the API Key for your profile. On providing Username & Password alone, API Key will be generated automatically.
API Key can also be provided.
- Locate API Key in QMetry:
- Navigate to Admin > Profile
- This will open your profile page and you can locate the API Key from the profile.
- Enter the credentials for connecting to the other application, select the conflict management strategy and click configure.
Supported Entity Types
Select the Domain, Release, Cycle for the ItemType.
Based on the Domain, the Release and Cycle will be loaded.
It supports Only QMetry standard fields. The custom fields supported are String types others will be extended later.
Time Difference Configuration
To know how to calculate the time difference, and configure it in the ConnectALL UI, read the topic Time Difference Configuration.