The ConnectALL license is based on the number of server Connections and the number of configured Automations. Adding more than the allotted number of server Connections, and/or enabling more than the number of licensed Automations will violate ConnectALL's EULA. Licenses must be installed on only one server. Please ensure that you uploaded the received license (either trial or production) to only one server of ConnectALL, and not on multiple servers. Please request help from the support team (i.e., create a ticket in our support portal) if there is a need for licenses on multiple servers.
To upload a new license,
- Click the cogwheel icon on the right side of the navigation bar and click Licenses. The License Manager page will be displayed
- Click the Upload New License Button. Your local drive will be displayed
- Select the license files that you have purchased from ConnectALL
- Once selected, click Open to load the license file
- If you are not able to save a new license, please verify if the CONNECTALL_HOME environment is properly set to a writable folder.
Valid license filenames are as follows:
|Azure DevOps Server||tfs.key|
|Cherwell Service Management||cherwell.key|
|Digital.ai Agility (Formerly VersionOne)||versionone.key|
|IBM Rational ClearCase||clearcase.key|
|IBM Rational ClearQuest||clearquest.key|
|IBM Rational DOORS||doors.key|
|IBM Rational Team Concert||rtc.key|
|Microfocus ALM Octane||octane.key|
|Microfocus ALM/ Quality Centre||hp.key|
|Microfocus Service Manager||hpsm.key|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM||msdynamicscrm.key|
|Microsoft Project Online||projectserveronline.key|
|Microsoft Project Server||projectserver.key|
|Perforce Helix ALM||p4.key|
|SmartBear QA Complete||qacomplete.key|
Note: If you are importing a ConnectALL core license, the license file name will be connectallCore.key.
Once you upload a license, it will be displayed as shown below along with the validity period and issue details. Click on the dustbin icon to delete any existing license.
A group license is supported in all ConnectALL versions. Below are the important features of the licensing model.
- Individual application-level licenses do not always need to be uploaded separately. (For ex:) Jira.key, hp.key, etc.
- You can request a group license for ConnectALL which will support multiple applications. A "connectall.key" will be provided or uploaded to the cloud, based on the request. A single "connectall.key" can hold multiple applications.
- Group level license support can also be provided.
(For ex:) You have TestGroup1 and TestGroup2, but you want to only allow users in TestGroup1 to configure automations in Jira and QC and only allow users in TestGroup2 to configure automations in Jira and TFS. A group license feature can support this.
When using the IE11 browser, if the "Upload License" button is not responding, please use Firefox or Chrome. Some settings in IE11 can restrict the upload license behavior.
If it is not possible to use other browsers, please follow the below steps in IE11 to upload the license.
- Open a new window or a new tab.
- On the right-hand side, an option to select or switch to other versions of IE will be available.
- Select 10 (IE10) and do not close the popup.
- The ConnectALL window would be refreshed. Now, again try the Upload License button. The window to select the file should now open.