The following section describes how to uninstall the ConnectALL application installed in a windows environment.
Before you start
Find the location of your ConnectALL installation. In the below example (image 1), the ConnectALL installation is in the C:\ drive, and the drive contains the items displayed in image 2.
- To ensure a clean uninstallation, ensure that,
- All the services are turned off
- All the files under the directory are closed.
- Click the Uninstall.exe file. An information window is displayed prompting you,
- To stop all the active services before you proceed, and
- To close the files under the root directory where ConnectALL is installed.
- Click Next. The ConnectALL Install window is displayed.
- Acknowledge the removal of the existing ConnectALL installation and all its components. Click Next.
- The uninstallation begins and the ConnectALL Uninstall screen displays the progress. Once it is complete, the screen displays the confirmation message as shown below.
- Click Finish.
The uninstallation is complete.