Things To Know
- On-line version alone supported
- Synchronisation for all entity types are supported
- Comments and attachments are supported
- Drop down fields are supported
- Issue Linking supported for incident entity type.
- ConnectALL pulls modified records from MS Dynamics CRM in a scheduled interval.
- MS Dynamics CRM online URL and its credentials use a Microsoft account (e.g. email@example.com) or Microsoft Office 365 (Org ID e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) User Name.
Use Case — Entity Mapping
MS Dynamics CRM
Field Mapping — Drop-Down Field
Field Mapping — Value Mapping Of Reference Field
Field Mapping — Value Mapping of CustomerId Field
- CustomerID would either be the AccountID or ContactID.
- 'Account' is prefixed with display the name of account and 'contact' is prefixed with the display name of contact.
Custom Action Configuration
MS Dynamics CRM custom action can be configured to PUSH changes to the ConnectALL server for synchronization.
- Download RIBBON WORKBENCH from http://www.develop1.net/public/Download%20Ribbon%20Workbench%202013.aspx
- Import the ribbon workbench solution into MS Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Browse the solution zip file and click on the Next button in the Import solution dialog
- Click the Import button
- Review what was imported, then click the Close button.
- Click on Ribbon WorkBench in Settings > Solutions
- Click to allow and Activate the Silverlight extension. Then click on Allow and Remember if you get the screen bellow.
- Open solution and select incident entity
- Create a new Button, Command Action, and Display rule. Place them in the Form, and enable new rule.
Custom Button will be displayed in selected incident formSample REST payload
Refer the ReST API section for more details about URI and payload format.
Time Difference Configuration
To know how to calculate the time difference, and configure it in the ConnectALL UI, read the topic Time Difference Configuration.