The Mail Configuration feature helps you save the Mail Server details used by the 'ConnectALL core service' flows to notify administrators in cases of errors if you are using the ConnectALL core service' 'Enterprise' edition; the email and alerts configuration can be done from the Enterprise console.
When using ConnectALL core service' 'Community' edition, the mail configuration is configured using the following steps.
- Click the cog wheel icon and click on Email Settings to configure the mail server.
Enter your mail SMTP server details, Host, Port, User Name, and Password.
- Click to select the TLS/SSL option if your mail server supports TLS connection.
- Add the recipient email ids to be notified in case of any alarms. Note that the changes in the Recipients list will take effect immediately.
- Click Save Configuration to save the changes. This will save the configuration in the $MULE_HOME/conf/email.properties file. Note that the password will be stored in an encrypted format (as shown below).
- Restart the ConnectALL core service.
Note: The mail server properties have been moved from the ConnectAll.properties file to the email.properties file in the same folder.
Some mail servers do not expect username/password. In such a scenario, add the following property in $MULE_HOME/conf/email.properties file to disable the authentication.
A sample email is provided below.
If this configuration doesn't work, check the mail.jar file version in the location <MULE_HOME>/lib/opt, it should be mail.1.4.1 or higher. Mail templates can be customized as per an organization's needs. Templates are available under this directory: $MULE_HOME/apps/ConnectAll-xxxx/classes/email/template
Configure Alarms at application link level
You can specify the list of recipients to be notified in case of any alarms on an application link level. This configuration is specific to the application link. Any changes are effective immediately and do not require a server restart. To add or modify an email address, go to the Additional Properties section (shown below) in the Entity Mapping tab.