ConnectALL Server Hardware and Software Requirements
Below are the hardware and software requirements to install the ConnectALL server. To tune ConnectALL to optimize its performance, click here.
Server with Linux or Microsoft Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019
Minimum Dual Core 3 GHz CPU (recommended 4 Core 3 GHz)
Minimum 4 GB RAM if just Tomcat and ConnectALL core service (recommended 8 GB, regardless)
Minimum 30 GB hard drive and a database server (MySQL / Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle / PostgreSQL)
Admin privileges on the server
InfoThe ConnectALL install package includes ConnectALL core service, JDK 8, and ConnectALL Insights Analytics.
- Oracle Java 8 and AdoptOpenJDK
- Tomcat 7 & 8
- ConnectALL core service
- One of the following databases must be pre-installed:
- MySQL 5.7.24, 8
- Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2017, and 2019
- Oracle 11g, 19C
- PostgreSQL 11.4, 13.2 (8.3 works when "IF NOT EXISTS” clause on the CREATE statements is removed from the postgres.sql file)
- Microsoft Azure SQL
- ConnectALL Insights Analytics
Important Info - Browsers
ConnectALL is managed through a web browser interface that is optimized for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.